Social Media Short T&Cs
Closes 23:59 on Mon 13/12/2021. UK 18+ only. 1 x prize of 1x Heinz [Seriously] Good Terry’s Chocolate Orange Mayo jar and two other goodies. Winner randomly drawn within 2 working days of closing date. 1 entry per person. Entrants are required to follow the pages and like the post until 15/12/2021. Link to full T&Cs in bio.
By entering you understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Instagram page and not to Instagram. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Prize Draw & Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
The Promoter & Administrator:
Terry’s Chocolate Orange Co. Ltd, 35 Ballards Lane, London, N3 1XW (The Promoter).
This Promotion is administered by Media Bounty Ltd, 10 Orange Street, London, WC2H 7DQ (The Administrator).
- Promotion is open to residents of The United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) at the time of entry, excluding employees of Terry’s Chocolate Orange Co. Ltd, Heinz employees and their immediate families, their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion.
- No purchase necessary. An Instagram account is required to enter. An Instagram account can be opened at com. Participants are reminded to get the owner’s permission before using a computer, device and/or internet-access which is not owned or paid for by the entrant to enter the Promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any internet or mobile connection or other charges incurred in entering the Promotion.
- How to Enter:
– To enter, participants must :
follow @terryschocolateorange and @heinzuk;
– like the promotional post featured at https://www.instagram.com/terryschocolateorange/;
– and tag someone they would share the product with in the comments section of the promotional post.
All actions must be completed to be accepted as an entry. Entrants are required to follow the pages and like the post until 15/12/2021.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted, regardless of the number of comments made. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Promotion opens at 08:00 on Wednesday 01/12/2021 and closes at 23:59 on Monday 13/12/2021.
- There is a total of 1 prize to be won. The winner will be chosen at random via a randomised computer process from all valid entries within 2 working days of promotional end date.
- THE PRIZE: 1 x jar of Heinz [Seriously] Good Terry’s Chocolate Orange Mayo, 1 x 90g bar of Terry’s Chocolate Orange, 1 x jar of Heinz [Seriously} Good Mayo
Winner Notification & Acceptance:
- The winner will be notified of their selection via comment reply and Instagram direct message within 5 working days of the prize draw and asked to respond for verification and claim details. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm acceptance of their prize within 72 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the original winner who will have their prize forfeited and pick a replacement winner drawn at the same time as the original. Contact will be attempted multiple times within the allocated timeframe.
- During the claim process the winner will be asked to confirm their name, postal address and age to verify eligibility of the prize.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter nor The Administrator can be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize delivery.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The prizes will be dispatched to the winner’s address within 5 working days of verifying the winner. If the prize is claimed after the 20th December 2021, this will not arrive before Christmas and will be dispatched in January 2022
- The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s surname and county will be made available on request, for a maximum of three months from the date of prize draw closing date, to those writing to: email@example.com or Media Bounty Ltd, 10 Orange Street, London, WC2H 7DQ (The Administrator). Participants may request their name and county is not published in the event they win by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date. In such circumstances, the Promoter must nevertheless still provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority if challenged.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries, which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The Promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram. You are providing your information to Terry’s Chocolate orange Co. Ltd, not to Instagram.
- Entrants further agree that no content will be submitted that:
- Is known to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Is offensive, obscene, vulgar, or is inappropriate for a public and family friendly forum;
- Is, or may be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual or entity;
- Is considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants;
- Infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
- Encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorized behaviour or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- Contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- The Promoter reserves the right to have any comments removed and the entrant will be disqualified from the Promotion.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify these terms and conditions or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect. )