The company Carambar and Co. has adopted this Policy to protect the personal data of the visitors (“you”) of its website https://www.carambarco.com/ (the “Website”).
CARAMBAR AND CO., SAS with a capital of 15 379 407 euros, registered under RCS Nanterre 824 239 214 and having its head office 9 rue Maurice Mallet, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux, France, (« CARAMBAR » or « we/us ») is the controller of personal data collected and processed on our Website.
2. Personal Data, purposes and lawfulness of processing
Personal data collected and processed by CARAMBAR, their purposes and lawfulness are defined here under:
|During which interactions may you provide and may we collect your data
|Personal data collected
Please refer to our Politique de protection des données Candidats.
|Name and surname, mailing address, E-mail address, information from your Curriculum Vitae and from your letter of motivation.
|To reply and manage your application file.
|Necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
|To register you within our database in order to contact you again in case of a subsequent offer which might fit you.
|Legitimate interest of CARAMBAR to hire.
|Name and surname, E-mail address, phone number, mailing address
|To respond your questions and to answer your queries via the “Contact Form” for service consumer.
|Performance of a contract with you in order to provide you with the consumer service required.
|Handling of a health claim within the scope of the consumer service.
|Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity.
|« Envoie-nous tes blagues », contest, subscribing to newsletter
|Name and surname, E-mail address, phone number, mailing address, date of birth
|To provide you with targeted communication about CARAMBAR and our products and any kind of marketing and commercial communication such as newsletters and promotional offers.
You will have the possibility to unsubscribe any time you receive an Email from us by clicking on the link in the Email.
|Name and surname, Email address, phone number, mailing address, date of birth
|Organization and participation to contests, lottery or any other promotional operation.
|Performance of a contract with you to handle your participation.
Please refer to our Politique Cookies Site Internet.
|Online browsing « cookies »
|Strictly necessary cookies : to allow proper functioning of the Website
|Legitimate interest of CARAMBAR to have a Website working properly and to ensure its security.
|· Performance cookies: for the purpose of statistics and measuring visits.
· Advertising cookies: to provide you with targeted advertising.
· Functional cookies: we use them to store information already entered and personalize and optimize your experience on our Website.
• Recipients inside CARAMBAR group of companies :
Recipients of the personal data we are processing are the employees of CARAMBAR and of its affiliates.
• Sharing with third parties :
We can share your personal data with third parties acting as our processor regarding:
– Administration of the consumer service,
– Organization of promotional operations and contests,
– Assisting and helping us in providing IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support on our databases as well as on our software and applications.
We make sure we only do so with organizations that safeguard and protect your personal data and comply with applicable privacy laws in the same or similar way that we do.
4. Transfer to third countries outside European Union
Your personal data are stored in European Union and are not transferred outside European Union.
5. Storage period
We will storage personal data for the following periods:
• Personal data relating to your application are stored for a period of twenty-four (24) months starting from their filing or last contact with you.
• Personal data relating to the consumer service are stored for a period of five (5) years starting from their communication.
• Personal data related to contests, marketing and other promotions are stored for a period of three (3) years starting from their communication.
• Cookies: please refer to the Politique Cookies Site Internet.
6. Your rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
• The right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject and to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
• The right to specify what to do with your personal data after your death ; and
• The right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
These rights can be exercised directly via the “Contact Form” of our Website or to the following address: CARAMBAR AND CO., 9 rue Maurice Mallet, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux, France.
Your request shall include any necessary information to allow us to answer your queries and a copy of your ID shall be enclosed.
You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
7. Security and confidentiality of your personal data
While we cannot assure the full security of your data, we make our best efforts to protect them and to ensure their security.
To that end, we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures with our processors and partners.